Our Records Management (RM) practice focuses on providing subject matter expertise in the area of records management and corporate compliance. At Impact Innovations, we understand that the path to successful records information management begins with well-defined and easy-to-understand records-keeping procedures that are clearly communicated to the people in the organization. Records Management and corporate compliance means more than just Information Technology (IT).
Impact Innovations’ RM practice encompasses planning, definition, documentation, administration, and the training of applicable employees about the RM program. The RM strategy also implements the details of how the records are captured, organized, indexed, retained, stored, and destroyed based on compliance with the overall records program policies and procedures.
In the area of Records Information Management (RIM), our RM practice focuses on developing the strategies, templates, guidelines and visions for organizations to streamline and implement the records keeping systems by:
- Understanding the records management needs.
- Understanding the records management perspectives in the areas of file planning, records classification, retention policy, and physical records management.
- Leveraging common principles and “best practices” for records management across different vertical market space.
- Leveraging the “best-breed” of RM and ECM Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) in the market today.
- Advocating the ways to implement scalable and robust RM architecture.
- Providing a simple and uniform way to organize the information assets that are acquired, stored, delivered, secured, and disposed of by your business processes.